1. All purchase of sale items is final. Kimberly C does not accept returns for items in the “Sale”, category.
2. Kimberly C only issues a full refund for manufacturer defect and shipment of wrong item/quantity. Kimberly C only offers store credit (not refund) for returns due to dissatisfaction with our product.
3. For returns due to dissatisfaction with our product, there is a restocking fee of 15%‐25% of total returned merchandise.
4. An initial contact to request a return or exchange or file a missing item(s) claim must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 (five) business days upon the initial delivery date. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form must be filled out and sent back to email@example.com within 2 (two) business days after the initial email request of the RMA form.
5. The customer is responsible to send the original merchandise to the Kimberly C warehouse before Kimberly C sends out the replacement/exchange, or before a refund is issued, or before any credit is applied to the customer’s account (This credit can be used towards a future purchase of Kimberly C’s products).
6. All returned products must be in undamaged and sellable condition, with their tags intact. If an item is returned in a damaged or unsellable condition, it is subject to a restocking fee of 15%‐25%. The restock fee will be applied based on the item’s condition.
7. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs if the return reason is not a manufacturer defect or incorrect shipment.
8. For a replacement due to item defect, incorrect shipment, and missing item, Kimberly C., will be solely responsible for replacement/exchange shipping costs to the customer, through ground shipping. If the customer wishes for a faster shipping option, the customer will be responsible for the expedited shipping cost.
If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be cancelled or altered. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Refused or returned packages are subject to any restocking fees or penalties.
When will my order ship after I place it?
This Website is provided to you free of charge, “as is,” by Kimberly C.
By using the information, services and products available through this Web site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein.
PRODUCTS: All products are maintained and produced by the respective manufacturers. Kimberlyc.com only displays the products provided by the manufacturers. Please note that the colors and sizes may differ from the actual item. Product details such as item description, prices, and availability may contain errors. Kimberlyc.com does not guarantee any product displayed on this website and is not responsible for any damages arising from the use of this site.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: The information, services and products available to you on this website may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While kimberlyc.com does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website.
kimberlyc.com PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL kimberlyc.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF New Nine HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold Kimberly C, its officers, directors, owners, partners, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of kimberlyc.com, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. kimberlyc.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
MISCELLANEOUS: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, U.S., and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California. In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related the use of these website, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES: All contents in these Web sites are Copyright © 2014 Kimberly C. All rights reserved.
Kimberly C is a trademark of Kimberly C. All other marks that appear throughout these Web sites belong to Kimberly C and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of any of the marks, content, or artwork appearing throughout these Web sites without the express written permission of Kimberly C is strictly prohibited.